Wednesday, November 11, 2015

212 Events Later...

Facebook has this feature called “On This Day” which displays posts from prior years.  I like reading it and seeing where I’ve been and how far I’ve come.  I found today’s particularly interesting.

FOUR years ago today my sister (WikidKriket) and I attended our first geocaching events!

The first Cacher we ever met was Prong! He's that smiling face in the middle
of the picture - the PERFECT geocaching ambassador!

Yes, events. We attended a Veteran’s Day Flashmob on 11.11.11 and then were talked into crossing town for one of LadyB4T’s Famous “date” events at Mr. Joe’s!


Who would’ve known what 4 years would bring?! It’s Veterans Day again.  I’ve attended 212 more events (including the SE MIGO event tonight) and today is day #1350 on my cache-a-day streak!

Southeastern MIGO event tonight
Happy Veterans Day and thank you to those that served.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!