Thursday, June 20, 2019

MSPCGT: Adding to the Adventure

Our trips so far are more memorable with a few additional tools and toys in our bag.

Cachetur.no

Great tool for planning routes and holding cache details in your hand. Sign up for a free account, import the caches, and arrange the order of your route. The image below includes the cache order with travel distances and times. Click in for more detail.


This was the route up US 23 and the Upper Peninsula. 

Map created on Cachetur.no 

Michigan State Park Stamp & Go Guide

How about a guide to the State Parks? It can be bought at several of the State Parks or on the Peninsulas website.  Driving park to park, we read aloud brief descriptions of the parks. And, at the ranger booths, have the rangers stamp your page!

Purchase at Peninsulas Shop
Actual guide is only about 5" tall


National & State Parks Visitor's Journal

Look what I found on Amazon? Also available in some park gift shops....

Available on Amazon

This journal holds 100 park entries, and a great way to remember our adventures. Each night after a series of finds, I logged my parks, printed keepsake pictures, and adhered my souvenir stickers inside the cover.



Sprocket/Postcards

Speaking of printing pictures... My family likes postcards, but, after awhile, I ran out of things to say! But look at this cool idea! TaGeez and I took a selfie and added it to the back of the postcard to my sister. Now she knows exactly how much we enjoyed the Falls! The photo paper for the HP Sprocket has an adhesive back. 



Let me know if you use any of these ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!