Sunday, October 25, 2020

Farewell to PopLob

                 You may have noticed...

 that the blog has been quiet of late.   

It's been a sad month since we lost PopLob.           

Scrapcat and PopLob

He was the head of  Team Free Range Lobsters

                   He was a vacation-time geocacher...

and he loved attending ice cream events.         

He was the Father of seven and grandfather of twelve.

Team Free Range Lobsters

But, most importantly, he was my travel buddy, my lifelong friend, and my Dad.

I miss you Dad,

❤️

2 comments:

  1. Very sorry to see this news. I hope you continue enjoying the hobby and that it reminds you of all the good times you had with your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, David. We could feel him out there with us last weekend. He would've loved the old Michigan road we ventured down for some caching.

    ReplyDelete

Sign my (b)log!