Friday, July 16, 2021

Spread the Love!

Rain, Rain,
Go away!
I have a new trackable
To put out in play!

I received my new Spread the Love with Texas Instruments trackable today in the mail! 
Texas Instruments (TI) joined forces with Geocaching to release 3,000 trackables and help spread the love of math all around the world. For the first time, you can earn a special Spread Math Love digital souvenir, when you log any of the five math buddy trackables from June 1 to December 31, 2021!
I'm taking it to GeoBash first, hoping to track down the other four trackables, and then I'm going to drop it in the large cache on my doorstep when we return. No surprise that I've missed Geocaching HC trackable promotions over the last year so I'm excited to move this one on!

#SpreadMathLove #TICacheContest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!