Wednesday, August 24, 2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday - Waymarking Edition

As you may know, I've seriously dived into geocaching & waymarking this summer. I especially enjoy the time spent immersing myself in wonderful-things Michigan! I try not to let it carry over into my quilting blog, but it keeps happening! I thought over the next few "(Almost) Wordless Wednesdays" I might share some of my favorite discoveries from my mini adventures.

Reflections

Photo taken by my brother, Jeremy Lobsinger

Old Greektown (Detroit) church reflecting in new Greektown parking structure

Elisa

3 comments:

  1. Oh well as a fellow Michiganian I see nothing wrong with post Michigan things in my quilt blog :D
    Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Take us along on those adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shot - I agree, take us along!

    ReplyDelete

Sign my (b)log!