Thursday, June 7, 2018

#DucktalesCache Trackable Promotion


IT'S HERE!

Even if you receive one of the coveted emails, it doesn't necessarily mean you will receive your free promotional trackable. 


So when I received my emails for the geocaching.com/Ducktales promotion, I crossed my fingers and waited with bated breath!


Not only did I score one, but so did TaGeez and B-Rat! Between us we have...

Huey, Louie AND Dewey!

Two original trackables plus their proxies
As we know how trackables fare, we made a few proxies to send out into the wild. Pretty fun, eh?

Top: Original front and back
Bottom: backside of the proxies

I'm excited that each proxy (Huey, Louie, Dewey and Webby) have their own unique trackable icon. They are already in a cache and ready to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!