Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thankful for a New Challenge

Something new on the horizon.

TaGeez and I took up a new challenge this month. Someone posted on one of the FB sites of a Puzzle Grid Challenge.  The checker is for a German cache, but this challenge can be found all over the US and Canada, too. 


Simply, find a puzzle cache on each date of the year. I checked it out and am relatively close to success - BOOYA! I'm pretty excited because after 6+ years of cache-a-day I'm needing a new motivator. With the exception of November 3rd (I heard of this challenge on the 4th) TaGeez and I cleaned up November and are looking at the 8 needed days in December. Our new goal is to complete this by end of next year. Luckily we have Leap Day.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I'm thankful for all our geocaching friends and experiences!


1 comment:

  1. I'm working on this too! And a couple of friends in the central Maryland area. I have a little under 100 to go. I think the nearest challenge is in Pennsylvania somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Sign my (b)log!