Sunday, May 12, 2019

Greetings from La Jolla!

Pretty amazing to be in California for our annual sales conference. I was actually able to fly our a few days early, and my boss/travel companion actually wanted to cache! Well, she wanted to Pokémon while I cached. She’s not much of a self-motivated adventurer so she told me to “plan the whole thing” which included a trip up to La Jolla on our first day!

Yes, I’m talking in all exclamations as this was a fabulous first day here!

Since she didn’t care where we went, we took a Lyft up to La Jolla and started at the 
Scripps Memorial Pier (I’ll share more of those pictures later). But that meant I was on a very sandy beach, perfect to be captured by a webcam! 

Here I am at “Surfs Up” GCMZNX. I realized the camera was on a delay so I waved madly in the vague direction where I thought the camera was, and then I was able to snap a screenshot. So cool! But there were to many people near me - where did they all go?





After wondering the cliff walks enjoying the pelicans overheard and the super bloom of wildflowers, we ended the day at La Jolla Bluffs where SIgnal made a new friend!

Next up is a trolley tour of many of San Diego’s most popular sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!