Thursday, September 28, 2017

Such a Loser!

Long story short.... I inadvertently joined the Biggest Loser Challenge at work. With almost 25% of my coworkers joining in, what to do? 


Seeing it as a sign, I joined with TaGeez to get our steps on. On the bright side, unlike many of my peers, we know how to walk with a purpose.

GEOCACHING!


Luckily we're surrounded by nature trails and preserves.

TaGeez making the geocaching fashion statement

And the weather has cooled so a good time to go on long walks to those faraway, neglected geocaches.


And, of course, making friends along the way.


I've never seen one of these in the wild before!



Experiencing Fall in Michigan firsthand.


Look how much I lost!


And TaGeez is looking good, too!


Hey, if you aren't having fun you aren't living.

I've volunteered to give a geocaching 101 class for the other Biggest Losers so they can walk with a purpose, too!

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up. Always have and probably always will. See how much I've lost? Now that got a big guffaw out of me. Funny girl!

    ReplyDelete

Sign my (b)log!