Thursday, December 7, 2017

Little Caesars Arena - and she scores!

Awesome day in downtown Detroit today!


Our Sales Enablement Team went on a tour of the new Little Caesar's Arena  - home of the Detroit Red Wings and Detroit Pistons - as part of our end of year holiday celebration!


An hour and a half of visiting boxes, exploring new heights at the gondolas and walking the concourse - a little village. Some of the boxes are the same square footage of my house!


Unfortunately, it wasn't a home game so we didn't get to see the Red Wings practice and today the ice was covered for a concert, but it was still an excellent time.


Afterwards we moseyed to Kid Rock's Made in Detroit eatery for some Michigan goodness. This restaurant is built into the Little Caesar's complex.


After a heavenly Corned Beef Reuben and fried McClure pickles, Krissy Lou and I had to take the stage to celebrate the end of another successful year!


After everyone headed home, I double backed for my cache-a-day. This one was released 15 months ago and only had a shared first-to-find! Luckily construction is now minimal, and I was able to mosey over for a quick second-to-find - woot! Perfect cache for today, eh?


I spied this new mural on my way back to the car.


Let's go Red Wings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!