Thursday, December 28, 2017

Sprocket and Our Adventure Book

Does WikidKriket know me or what?!?

For Christmas, she bought me an HP Sprocket (Bluetooth-connected) printer! 

Admittedly, I had been drooling over hers when she used it at my nephew's wedding in October. Imagine this: family members spread out throughout the wedding to take candid shots and family photos which we messaged directly to her. She printed them right at the table, peeled off their sticky backs and assembled a scrapbook on the spot! Very slick! Each of us had a chance to sign our love and well-wishes to the happy couple. And the bride and groom left the hall with an amazing keepsake. (Score one for Auntie Lorna - she rocks!)

Fast forward three months, and we found a Sprocket under the Christmas tree! And just when I think it can't get any better... I open her second package. 


This one included Our Adventure Book - a replica of the scrapbook featured in Pixar's UP. Ellie and Carl remind me so much of the fun I have with TaGeez. I love that movie, and I love our many adventures!


She saw it and knew it would be a perfect for us! I'm so excited about printing pics from our favorite adventures. Can you believe it's been 5 years already? So glad the scrapbook is expandable :)


And, of course, there's many other ways to use this! We always use the same log book when we host events - it's kinda a scrapbook which includes event and event cache information. Now we can paste our group photos in there! Too cool!


LOVE LOVE LOVE this gift, and we'll see what other fun we can have with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!