Saturday, January 6, 2018

The Weather Outside is Frightful

Today had a high of 6 degrees with a "feels like" some insane number like -14 degrees F. Of course, TaGeez and I had to visit SRStuart's new Happy New Year cache. New cache same location year after year... it's tradition!


How do we survive? Well, we have options! First one are the new Heat Keep thermal leggings I bought TaGeez for Christmas - I since stole a pair - so soft and like a second skin! Fits beautifully over my hips and down to my ankles.  I had them on all through the Happy New Year outdoor event!


If you don't have a pair, you can always "settle" for this second option - which is really dessert in a cup. I made this Decadent Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate this week for my coworkers. Absolutely sinful, but it definitely warmed me up the coldest day of the year (so far)!


Better yet - pick both!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!