Saturday, July 21, 2018

Kindness is Rewarded

Several weeks ago I picked up an Appalachian Trail trackable in Dinosaur Hill Park. When I logged it and dropped it into my cache, I received a message from the owner, LZ33, a reviewer. This trackable had gone missing 6 years ago, and he wanted to know if I truly had it in my hands. Yes, and I offered to mail it to him. In exchange, he sent me this personal trackable and an Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Anti-lost Anti-Theft Alarm Device Tracker GPS Locator.

Be kind, be generous, be helpful, and you shall be rewarded.


Odd postscript: The coin owner removed the trackable from my inventory by marking it missing. Yet, I know he has it since he sent me his custom swag via return mail using the same envelope I sent him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!