Friday, October 12, 2018

GeoBox #1

A special box? An exclusive Geocoin? Limited edition? I missed the first round but happily forked over my $50 when Geocaching.com's "Geo Box" came back in stock!


It arrived in 2-day mail in a custom box. Inside is a quick program detailing the box's content with the description and price of each item. The geocoin & trackable weren't inspiring, but the Alchemy Goods pouch (made from upcycled rubber tires) is my favorite item - quality stitching, solid craftsmanship - will be great to hold my coins at events.

The box included 2 - 1 month premium memberships. Sounds like a good giveaway on here or the Southeastern Michigan Geocaching FB Community.

Labeled number 1, the site promises another new box next month. But, like Cache Advance's Cache Crate, I'm not sure it's worth the monthly investment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!