Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Hunting... er... Haunting!


There's more than just a witch in these woods!


I love Halloween in Michigan - no place does it up better! So, of course, the geocaching community have to get in on this!


Saturday was the sixth annual HH18 - Haunt in Halmich VII and this year my nephew, the Missing Link, made an appearance! First to find caches, cider & donuts, and a night cache!

TaGeez, Scrapcat, the Missing Link, Mrs Yellowjeeperman

The Missing Link, Mrs YellowJeeperman, Y2KCompliant, Root2tee, June17
TaGeez and Scrapcat



Totally stole this Team Gates pic from JLieb
He knows I did it!

TaGeez and I got into the action, too! We hid Probob's Aloha Halloween 1 and...


Probob's Aloha Halloween 2, both published today!


But nothing beats Syfun's new wheriGO TO HELL geoart! Look where it's hidden! GO TO HELL!


I can't wait to what jumps out at us next!

Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!