Tuesday, July 14, 2020

New Cache Owner Dashboard


With the blahs of staying-at-home, work-from-home, COVID-19, I found something to get excited about! Geocaching.com has released the new Cache Owner Dashboard!

As a Technology Trainer, I deal with a lot of dashboards, and high-five to the developers for this one.  The dashboard is dynamic so you can click boxes along the top for more info (missed having "Needs Maintenance" caches on our landing page). My Stats, recent logs and pictures! If you get inundated with log emails, you can send them to Clutter & just visit this dashboard periodically. 




WOW! 80% of my hides have been archived! Time to do more hiding! I like the helpful links on the left, too.  In the pop-up survey, the only enhancement I could think of is to denote logs where a Favorite Point was given -- I know some of them pictured have awarded me points.

Does the dashboard motivate you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!