Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Dream Big Trackable - Free!

I admit - I'm in the winter doldrums. It's a wet Winter in Michigan. My Love and geocaching Yang to my Yin has broken his leg, and our newest buddy was off having fun in Chicago. So there hasn't been much to write about... until today!

ShelleyJean messaged about the latest free trackable promotion:


The Dream Big Catch-M trackable. You have just 13 more days to enter for one of 1,400 free trackables.
Geocachers are invited to join the Dream Big movement. With a CATCH-M trackable, a magical character from the book, share your “big geocaching smiles” on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter using the hashtags #GeocachersDreamBIG #contest. From February to October 2017, three photos that best capture smiley geocaching adventures will be selected each month to win an autographed 1st Edition of Dream Big. Those winners will also be entered to win the Grand Prize of $1,000 cash and three additional autographed 1st Editions of Dream Big. The Grand Prize winner will be announced on World Smile Day, October 6, 2017.

Heck! I want a trackable, but I wouldn't mind a copy of the book, too. Good luck, everyone!


Pssst! Shoes Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!