Sunday, November 5, 2017

#GIFF 2017 and Wallabee Passport

Roll 'em!


TaGeez and I attended Captain O's Geocaching International Film Festival in downtown Royal Oak. There was some good, some indifferent, some huhs. My personal highlights included DarrylW4's cameo in the prelude (he was blushingly humble 3 rows behind me as all cheered) and the film short Geocaching is Free (I can commiserate). 


Darryl handed me a new trackable to move - Wallabee: The Passport! Owned by MunzeeWallabee is a collecting, trading and forwarding game on your iPhone and Android. I'm scrapcat there, too!


TBGXFH

He brought it back from Going Caching 2017 and handed it to me for moving along! It was sent out from Munzee HQ by Mr V, the President of Munzee, himself!


TaGeez and I have added our stamps and, hopefully, we'll snap a picture of it at Ford Field (it's mission).


This passport has given me a great idea for a trackable of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!