Thursday, March 21, 2019

Brummelbear's Letterboxes

The Spring before he passed, Brummelbear took me aside during the Belle Isle event. He made me promise that I would host a Letterboxing hybrid geocache event. Then he proceeded to unload boxes of letterboxing supplies into my car. 

This year the Belle Isle event is dedicated to dear Brummelbear, and, with the advent of Geocaching.com's Creation Celebration, it seemed like the perfect time to host this event.


Don't forget the Creation Celebration souvenir!


Located at the First Presbyterian Church in Royal Oak, this event will feature three presenters


Starmps are a part of the celebration so, for fun, I ordered this nifty trackable stamp from Cache-Corner.de (Germany). We will use this stamp at the Brummelbear Letterboxes event and when we visit special caches on our travels.



I can't wait for the event - it's going to be such fun! I hope everyone can attend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!