|Historic Caches of Michigan Counties|
|Michigan Ghost Town Challenge GC1PVAD|
|Plus a stopover at Alma College|
Next stop is Mt Pleasant for the only Virtual cache in the immediate area. As we only have spoiler pictures, we can't post anything here. We then booked it south to reach LadyB's event in Southfield for laughter, geocoins, good friends, and raffles. We started the day with an event (at midnight) and ended the day with another. Good, good day.
- This was our first road trip of the year and the first road trip in my new Fusion.
- TaGeez finished his 366 grid
- I finished my "Placed Caches by Found Date" grid with my Leap Day hide
- Completed year #4 of my cache-a-day streak
- TaGeez and I each hid a Leap Day cache
- Plus we had an FTF at 12:05 am
- Our smilies included 2 events, 2 challenges, 1 webcam, 1 virtual, and 4 traditionals.
- We also logged a find in a new Michigan county.
- We now have 2 new souvenirs, own 2 new Leap Day geocoins and won 3 prizes at the raffle table
- AND we both celebrated birthdays.