Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Lucky, Lucky Day!

Wow!  Great drive home yesterday.  I love listening (and sending in listener feedback) to Geocaching podcasts.  Some of my local geo-buddies laugh at me each time they hear my name mentioned on a show.  It’s not that it’s “all about me”.  It’s just that I learn so much, and it’s like hanging out with peeps with my same passion.

My favorites are (in no particular order) The Podcache Show (folksy fun out of Britain), GeoSnippits Reboot (Andy can be VERY enthusiastic at times – totally hyped on sugar), GeoGearHeads (all-things geo-tech and the source of my Wallabee addiction), Podcacher (the granddaddy of them all), GeoTalk (monthly Australian fun), and Geocaching Podcast (I like the panel of rotating hosts lately).


As I was driving home last night, GeoGearHeads had their drawing for some geo-prize packs on their 100th episode.  If you blogged, FB’d, tweeted, etc about their show recently you were entered into the drawing, and I was picked!  I’m not sure what I won… I’ll find out in a week, but it was an awesome surprise!  I have been so lucky lately!

And, much to DarrylW4 and my sister’s joy, I did pull off the road before I emailed GGH with my mailing address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!