Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Vanity Ballroom


I spent the morning grabbing caches in Detroit. Weirdest thing... One of my stops was a still-unfound cache, 3 weeks after publication! As I was searching, Team Rumble arrived, and we shared first-to-find! Then, 17 minutes later, another Cacher arrived (with the CO) and grabbed second-to-find! What are the odds that an unfound cache would have a rush 3 weeks after publication?!?

Then, as I was in the area, I stopped to grab the puzzle final for the Vanity Ballroom GC45W7G. The cache page contains some fabulous photos of it's heyday. So sad to see it in such disrepair.

As I was leaving, a pair of Urban Explorers arrived to take pictures of the interior. I'll have to search the Internet to see if they post their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!