Sunday, August 3, 2014

7 Souvenirs of August - Success!


We didn't mean to complete them so quickly (at Day #3 of the month I was #1441 to complete the challenge) - it just happened!



On Friday, I finally qualified for this difficult challenge near work (Puzzler). That night was a kickoff event (Socializer). Afterwards, a group wanted to try to pickup a newly-published Letterbox (Collector) which passed right by a new Traditional (Explorer).

At the Roseville event the next day, one of our last caches was a six-stage Multi (Sightseer).

Today, TaGeez, WikidKriket and I decided that no ordinary vernal pond would suit our final challenge so we headed out to the fabulous Adams Road Mastodon Earth Cache (Nature Lover) for the last cache needed.

After logging my finds, I earned my Achiever badge - Woot!

___________________________________________________


Update: Something happened... heard other reports of this.  I'm actually #1440 as of 08.27.14.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!