Wednesday, March 25, 2015

NCEES Surveyors Trackable has arrived!

Look what arrived in the mail!


My free NCEES Surveyors Trackable from Groundspeak and the National Association of Professional Surveryors in celebration of National Surveyors Week.


I first heard about it on Facebook from afishoutawater -- our group, the Southeastern Michigan Geocaching group, is really great about sharing good news.  Yesterday while opening my mail I discovered I was one of the lucky 2,500 American cachers to win one!  Mine is called Mapping the World - NCEES Surveyor Trackable  As promised, I will send it out into the world within two weeks, so lucky finders can participate in the contest:


Take a photo of yourself and the NCEES Surveyor Trackable at a National Geodetic Survey (NGS) marker and share it on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #PSnoboundaries on or before June 1, 2015. NCEES will review the photos and select one lucky winner to receive a trip for two to the 2015 Geocaching Block Party in Seattle! Visit geocaching.com/mark to learn about locating NGS survey markers. 
But first TaGeez and I need to find a NGS marker for a chance at a lovely trip....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!