Saturday, November 14, 2015

Cache Hunter Blues

This is Cache Hunter. He was my companion during this summer's #geocaching15 challenges.  He even traveled with me to California and back.


This is Cache Hunter with his commemorative backpack. It's limited edition.... and now it's missing. Heartbreaking.


It disappeared out of my bag at an event and can't be replaced. Upsetting. I contacted Groundspeak hoping there might be a chance.... with no response. And now he's completely out of stock. 

This is Cache Hunter. Seeing him without his backpack hurts my heart and makes me very angry. 

1 comment:

  1. Contact Dan Kees in California. He prints on LEGO Bricks for various conventions, projects etc. I am betting if you get him the part, he can print on it. https://www.facebook.com/PromoTec-113357438558/?ref=br_rs

    ReplyDelete

Sign my (b)log!