Sunday, January 10, 2016

YIR: Caching with TaGeez 2015


It's that time of year again when everyone looks back on 2015 and reminisce about adventures experienced and goals met. Looking at my 'year in review', I realize I'm EXTREMELY lucky that my partner-in-life is also my partner-in-caching. 

JANUARY

Winter caching in Melvindale, MI
He's really looking hard for that one!
FEBRUARY

Ice Walking to the Lake Frances Lighthouse

Keeping the streak alive

MARCH
Belle Isle, MI

Wapakoneta, OH trip with Ratspazum

APRIL

Kidnapping of TaGeez and heading to Manchester, MI

Firesafe's vist - with Firesafe and DarrylW4

MAY

Georgia JASMER Adventure
Ohio > Kentucky > Tennessee > Alabama > Georgia> South Carolina >
North Carolina > Virginia > West Virginia > Ohio

Frankenmuth with WikidKriket and SnakeyLicks
Yes, there's a cache in there.

JUNE - June was a trying month. It was a high travel month, but TaGeez wasn't at my side. In between my niece's wedding in Missouri and my work trip to San Francisco, his main adventure was surgery in Michigan.

My Knight in Shining Armor isn't here
Me in Missouri for my niece's wedding while
TaGeez is home prepping for surgery.

Recovering from surgery and caching with portable oxygen

Me locked away in Alcatraz and missing TaGeez
I'm on a work trip while he's home recovering from surgery

JULY

Point Pelee outside Windsor, Ontario


Midwest GeoBash 2015
Wauseon, OH
AUGUST

Caching the MGA series with WikidKriket

Indiana JASMER trip

SEPTEMBER

JASMER completed near Chicago, IL with AstroEricJ
Then onto Wisconsin > Minnesota > Iowa

Leelanau Peninsula, MI

OCTOBER


Completing the ODS - Outer Drive Series

Returning from the Canton Meet

NOVEMBER

Mischief in Berkley

DECEMBER


Journey to Niles, MI with RayQix and PaRaDiZ



In 2015, TaGeez and I completed our JASMERs, added around a dozen state souvenirs, traveled thousands of miles. We explored cemeteries as far north as the Leelanau Peninsula and as far south as Atlanta, Georgia. We enjoyed webcams in Tennessee, used old gas pumps in Alabama, visited Maybury, and stood in the shadow of the World Peace Bell (Kentucky). Let's not forget exploring subterranean Chicago, standing on the steps with Lincoln (Madison, WI), following the course of the Mississippi through Minnesota and Iowa with their Artesian wells, man-built caves, and Field of Dreams. 


All of it made richer and sweeter with this wonderful man laughing by my side. I'm one lucky girl.

HERE'S TO ANOTHER YEAR OF AMAZING ADVENTURES WITH TAGEEZ!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!