Monday, May 9, 2016

Stuff We All Get (SWAG)

The Christmas before last the Geocaching Association of Great Britain (GAGB) started a campaign in anticipation of the pending holidays. With so many kids out of school and (we assume) geocaching, it suggested that cache owners fill up their caches with swag as a seasonal bonus. They said it was a good time to clean out your drawers, collect old swag, etc and fill up those ammo cans.


I thought this was a brilliant idea. Especially since I work in an office with a lot of giveaways. If I receive an extra doodad or cowbell, I plop it in a box (after removing any commercial information) for my next cache maintenance run. Just in time for the summer break.

1 comment:

  1. Cowbells? Where do you get cowbells in pretty colors? Now that is swag I'd go for!

    ReplyDelete

Sign my (b)log!