Monday, July 4, 2016

"Law Enforcement Approved"

I received a message from my friend, Team GMMP, "New and improved! Custom paint! See through window to satisfy law enforcement requirements!  ðŸ˜€"


"For limited time only! For 10 easy payments of $0.01, buy one, get one free while supplies last! 😀"

Now, I know he's kidding about "Law Enforcement Requirements", but I think he's onto something. Top and bottom camo'd to help conceal it, but it's still transparent for law enforcement and park officials.

Sweet, Greg. Do you deliver?

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I delivered two words trash bags of plastic containers, several rolls of duct tape and four or five cans of spray paint to my 12-year-old nephew this weekend. He's been bored so he's going to make me lots of cash containers. I need Send him the picture of Greg's law enforcement approved caches

    ReplyDelete

Sign my (b)log!