Monday, January 7, 2019

366 Puzzle Grid Challenge

Yesterday I listed the 366 Puzzle Grid Challenge under my geo-resolutions. 

I discovered it on November 4th and decided this was just the ticket for me! Now that Geocaching.com has pretty much castrated challenge caches, putting too many limitations to it and killing the joy, this has added extra flavor to our daily caching.

And TaGeez has embraced it with me.

Started this November 4th - drat! 1 day too late

We made some great headway!

My hope is to complete it within a year, and, then, who knows? Maybe a new challenge will appear in Southeastern Michigan. Until then, there are challenges in several nearby states and countries.

Here's a quick checker - how're you doing? https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC6XTNK/23739 

WE NEED MORE PUZZLE CACHES PUBLISHED NEARBY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!