Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Travelers Risen from the Dead!

You won't believe the emails I received today from Geocaching HQ. Not one but TWO of my duckie trackables have risen from the dead! 

"Good news! Your original duckie has resurfaced! Apparently it was retrieved from Dinosaur Train Corythosaurus Cache on 10 August 2012 and was never logged online. It has been returned to Geocaching HQ. I see you have an active proxy for this TB traveling now, so what would you like to see happen with the original?"

Both Drake-o Malfoy and Moby Duck we're in races against WikidKriket's ducks, with a goal of reaching Tacoma, WA. Both of my duckies arrived within 18 miles of Tacoma within the first week! And then POOF! They went missing! And now they are back 7 years later!



UPDATE: I posted this online and several others had the same experience today! Did HQ get their hands on a super secret stash?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!