Sunday, January 6, 2019

And So Wraps Another Year...


It's the end of 2018 with a great start to 2019. We know how to celebrate in Southeastern Michigan.

Team Gates held his annual New Year's Eve Flash Mob. Between the Monday midday meet and the downpour, only the diehards were out there freezing.

I'm the lady in red!

And then we migrated to Frito's house for jigsaw puzzles, appetizers and ringing in the New Year in his gorgeous library!


Getting ready for the countdown

Geocachers know how to party!
Captain O's crew, Citocacher, SCOOK and Oneforfortytwo

Getting the bubbly ready
Hawaii Vi, PaRaDiZ, Warrior Princess, afishoutofwater and me!

Ooh, swag bags! LOVE IT!

We were back on the road early Tuesday morning for Glenn's 10th Annual Happy New Year event. 


We hid 15 along the Woodward Heights Corridor

Great turnout of almost 200 geocachers enjoying the 388 new caches published. 

Hanging with MamaJoyce




We had a shorter day than normal (to go pickup my Dad, Poplob), but we still managed 15 FTFs along Hayes! Thank you, Ramblin' Rumble and BWY Gang! And thank you to Geocaching.com for two more souvenirs for my profile!




*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Carni Grewal (who is quite the character) asked, on his You Might Be a Geocaching Stats Junkie If group, "What is your stats goad for 2019?" Mine are off to a good start!
  • Pass 2500 days in my Cache-a-day streak - DONE!
  • Pass 7 years in my Cache-a-day streak
  • Complete my 366 Puzzle Grid
  • Complete my 12 months of Virtuals challenge
  • FINALLY complete my first Fizzy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!