Saturday, September 7, 2013

Mission Statement

Hi.  I'm scrapcat, and I'm a cache-aholic!

I've been caching since 2011 and, as of my 2-year annivesary, have over 3000 finds, over 1000 trackable discoveries, and 45 hides.

scrapcat on Belle Isle

I love geocaching, waymarking, Wherigo-ing.  I love it all.  And I find this 2-year-old interest of mine is bleeding over more and more and eventually taking over my quilt blog. So I'm creating this blog as a central repository for all my accumulated caching knowledge, a bookshelf to store all my little factoids and how-to's.

My boyfriend, TaGeez - he looks like a pirate but he's really a bear

This will be home to cool caching tips, how-to's, event posts, great caches, fun trackables.  If I do show a cache, I will not post it's location because the cache owners worked too hard for me to spoil it.  If I post trackables, I will not display the trackable numbers without owner permission.

Members of my family - Team Free Range Lobsters
3inaTree, me, SnakeyLicks, WikidKriket, and Poplob
Thank you for stopping in!  Maybe you could take a moment and sign my log below!


p.s. If you'd love to see my previous adventures including the 31 Days of August (2013), Midwest GeoBash (2012 & 2013), MGA caching, etc please visit my other blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!