|Our tourguide in the Moses Mausoleum|
East Cleveland Township Cemetery
|TaGeez and Scrapcat|
- 750 miles with 3 great friends (and a dragon in a toga) traversing the width of 2 states: Ohio and Pennsylvania
- 53 caches including 2 webcams, 3 Earth Caches, 4 Virtuals & 4 Letterboxes plus 27 cemeteries (with MANY zinc headstones)
- Visited a stupendous historic cemetery (Lakeview Cemetery) and night cached/toured in a smaller historic cemetery nearby (ECTC), all off Cleveland's Euclid Avenue (formerly "Millionaire's Road")
- 1 JASMER cache from Sept 2000.
- 1 Presidential mausoleum with 1 Presidential casket, 1 dam, 1 castle, 1 viaduct, 1 amazing series of waterfalls, several lighthouses, 11 pieces of art constructed out of disused auto parts, and about a dozen "Beetle people"
- Completed our best "Busy Day" with 8 cache types: traditional, Earth, Letterbox, Wherigo, puzzle, webcam, Multi and Virtual
- Added 1 new state souvenir: Pennsylvania
- Dropped 10 TB's and lost one of mine (my "Virtual" Geocoin is now a "Virtual Geocoin" lost at a Virtual)
- Attracted 5 ticks (they were fickle… only attracted to men named “Steve”)