Friday, April 10, 2015

Don't Leave Stick With It

First to find!  That's a great surprise!  

Running errands after work with TaGeez, we decided to stop for a cache called Don't Leave Stick With It GC5QJVN because it was the only cache between Point A and Point B that we didn't have.  Published the night before, we were very surprised to find a blank log!  Why are we so shocked?  This cache was released the same night as a nearby event about 3/10th of a mile away – everyone must've gone home already.

According to Project-GC.com, my first-to-find rate is 4.99% of my total finds, and I'm averaging one every 5.2 days.  That should change soon as I have two more under my belt since the last weekly update.

God Bless the active hiders in southeastern Michigan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!