Sunday, October 30, 2016

Haunted Hides, a Souvenir


I heard gripes that Groundspeak is giving away souvenirs like it was candy. More like Halloween candy (groan).

Received this email several weeks ago that a special souvenir would be available if you find a cache or attend an event over the Halloween weekend. Out with TaGeez and WikidKriket in Richmond, MI when we earned ours.


Following instructions, we earned our souvenir, decoded the puzzle on the front, and entered the code word into the appropriate site. Voila! Another badge for my profile.




I am bummed they didn't put that cute ghost on a geocoin - I kept checking shop.geoaching.com. I consoled myself with my new 2" Virtual Ghost megacoin! 

He glows in the dark!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! MAY YOU FIND MANY SMILIES IN YOUR GOODIE BAG!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign my (b)log!